Miss J is 2 months today! I won't have her 2 month stats until we visit Dr. Z tomorrow and I'll probably shoot her 2 month portraits this weekend but I had to commerate this important birthday on the blog! I'm clueless as to what milestones she should be reaching by 2 months but I have made the following observations:
1 - Miss J smiles ALOT more especially when you talk to her.
2 - She talks! Not spoken words but alot of oooos, ahhhs, coos and hmmms. It's sooooo cute!
3 - She can lock her knees and stand up. (with my help of course) She reaches Cousin NC's nose so I can only guess that she's tall for her age?
4 - Holding her head up ALOT more espcially if you carry her over your shoulder. She hates being cradled and prefers to be held over our shoulder so she can see what's going on.
5 - When I lay her on my chest while lying down she pushes her self up with her arms, picks up her head and looks at me.
6 - Miss J has a new cry or should I say shriek? If you place her in position she doesn't like or if her Daddy annoys her she lets out a high pitched, short shriek. It's as if she's saying "STOPPPPP!"
7 - She loves blowing raspberries.
I really should google baby milestones and make sure she's reaching them. :-\
A few images from tummy time last night:

Her cheeks come in a close second. We were watching Little People, Big World.

"Mommy, what's Daddy talking about? This is a great show!"

"Where's Buddy?"

"I'm done!"

edited @ 9:10am to add: I googled baby milestones and according to babycenter.com Miss J is hitting all of her milestones and then some! Like I tell Hubby, she's a genius and will one day solve all the world's problems! ;-)
password: hubby's favorite dog - name starts with a 'b'
(if you need help e-mail me)