
Miss J and I are in Arizona to visit Tita K and her brood over Labor Day Weekend!
I was a little apprehensive about flying ALONE with Miss J but we DID IT! It's very different flying with a 5 month old (when we went to San Francisco) and a 9 month old. To make a long story short, she was BORED. Nothing I brought held her attention for more than a minute or two which made the two hour flight feel like an enternity. Thankfully, the gentleman sitting across the aisle from us was more than happy to entertain Miss J with funny faces and sounds. I think the only reason she wasn't scared out of her mind was that he reminded her of her Daddy!
Our Arizona vacation consisted of:

Meeting Cousin J and discovering that three carseats DO fit in the backseat of Tita K's car

Hanging out at the mall with all the other SAHMs (Stay at Home Moms)

Browsing the largest Forever 21 store ever and convincing Tita K that we don't need Uncle D. We can handle two babies and a toddler. . . .

until Cousin K decides to play hide and seek in the basket part of the stroller and refuses to come out.

Oh the joys of toddlerhood!

Sharing the bathtub. . .it's funny how Miss J and Cousin K are a year apart and wear the same size diaper!

Coralling the girls into Cousin K's crib so Mommy and Tita K could get ready. Cousin K was NOT happy about sharing her space with Miss J!

A late night trip to Target:


A daytime trip to Target:

And a trip to the Grocery store:

Showing Cousin K how to play with her toys:

We had a great trip and the days flew by. I'm sad I didn't take more pictures but it's ALOT of work keeping up with a newborn, a cruising baby and a toddler. Miss J may have to wait for a little brother or sister because Mommy is pooped!