Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Guest Blogger: Hubby

Today is Mommy's 30-something birthday, so Daddy and Miss J went to pick up some birthday gifts at the Target off of Mommy's wish list. ;-)

First things first: Go to McDonalds and fuel up with some hotcakes for the shopping trip!




Miss J was super excited when we got there and was ready for her first of many birthday shopping trips for Mommy.



In addition to what was on the wish list, I wanted Miss J to personally pick something out for mommy. When we passed by the slippers, I took this as the perfect opportunity. She reached out and picked pink Isotoner slippers. Not a bad choice if you ask me!




As I've had no shame for years now, I purposely had Miss J hand the credit card to the cashier and accept the receipt (all while taking photos and having onlookers in line behind us)! :-P



Here she is checking the bag to make sure that we got home with everything.



The next step was to wrap the presents (which I REALLY don't like doing but Miss J was a great help and we had fun together!).



As you can see, all of our hard work paid off and Mommy was very happy on her 1st birthday with the little one. I am so happy to have Miss J help me out on Mommy's birthday! Next stop: Valentines Day!