Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks Grandpa John!!!

The people at Pottery Barn Kids have it figured out. Cute babyroom stuff setup in such a way that would make any first-time Mom swoon - until she sees the prices. I walked into Pottery Barn Kids for the first time last month and felt so out of my element. I had to call Miss J's Unca Munca, aka Uncle Justin, who used to work at PBK to help me find my bearings. :-P

The minute I saw this bookshelf I had to have it! But NOT at $119 (shipping and handling not included):



I tell Grandpa John of my dilemma and he offers to try and build one. Check out the finished product:





This bookshelf is now worth WAY MORE than $119 as it's something Miss J and her future brothers and/or sisters will have that was built for them by their Grandpa John.

I'm so excited to get this on the wall!! Thanks Grandpa John!!! We LOVE it and so will Miss J!!!


our e-mail address: theworldaccordingtomissj@gmail.com