Again, a HUGE thank you to Dr. Schumacher for the crib, changing table and amoire (not pictured.) Have I said how lucky we and Miss J are to have such generous family and friends?

I need to add pictures to the frames. I want to add pictures of Marbles (our cat) but she won't sit still long enough for me to take a good pic. :-(

Hubby installed the shelf Grandpa John built:

We now have a spot to showcase Miss J's books and all the little stuffed animals she has accumulated.


Last but not least, the picture wall and wall letters! I spent all of Saturday night trying to (unsuccesfully) get the pictures frames arranged just right. Hubby walked in the next morning wondering why the wall had a ton of holes in it. Problem was I couldn't get those darn picture frames level for the life of me!!! No matter where I hammered in the picture nail I was ALWAYS off!! The solution then came to me - INDUSTRIAL strength velcro!! With velcro and Hubby's help, we got those babies up!! The solution worked so well that Hubby decided to hang the wall letters up with velcro too! :-P The plan is to fill those frames with Miss J's newborn pictures. Until then, I'm using pics of us.

Another view:

It's all coming together! :-)
I'm still looking for a lamp but I was just given an idea. . . Hubby - I have another project!!! :-P
our e-mail address: theworldaccordingtomissj@gmail.com