Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is for the birds. . . .

I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I'm tired. Last night, we went to bed at 10pm but then I had to get up at 1am and 3am to use the bathroom. What I don't understand is if I get up at 1am to use the bathroom, go back to bed WITHOUT drinking anything, why oh why am I waking up at 3am??? This is for the birds!

Even though I have this one complaint, I've really enjoyed being pregnant for the last 7 months or so. In the first trimester, I had no morning sickness and was mostly sleepy all the time. I did go through a period of hating Mexican food much to Hubby's dismay but we got through that. During the second trimester, my energy levels went way up and I started nesting - much to Hubby's happiness. One day I decided that the guest bathroom cabinets needed to be reorganized and I ended up throwing away 90% of the stuff that was in there. I know he's hoping that I "nest" in our home office next. . . .we'll see. :-P

Questions? Comments? e-mail theworldaccordingtomissj@gmail.com