Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Miss J's Bassinet. . . .

As I was tidying up Miss J's room (for the millionth time) the other day I realized I hadn't showcased the bassinet Hello, aka Grandma Kelly, made for her. I just LOVE it! It's so pretty and girly without being over the top. Hello worked so hard putting the cover together, sewing the ribbon, etc. that I thought it deserved its own post.

Check it out:







As soon as Miss J is born, we'll be moving it into our room. We think she'll be sleeping with us the first month or two.

IN other news, I found a lamp! It isn't what I originally envisioned but I think it works well with the space.



Originally, I envisioned a floor lamp adjacent to the chaise lounge but then it would have obstructed the picture wall. I found this lamp at Hobby Lobby (for 50% off!!) and I love that it's pink and can be adjusted. It also provides just enough light to see where you're going yet not overpower the room.



our e-mail address: theworldaccordingtomissj@gmail.com