

Hubby has been bugging me to finish packing our hospital bag. I started a list a month ago but did not want to start packing until after Thanksgiving as I am a notorious overpacker. You see, when I was in the fourth grade my family planned a summer road trip to Alabama to visit my uncle. We (the kids) were sooooo excited to go on vacation - even more so when we were told that we would be responsible for our own suitcases. Well, I started packing TWO months before the trip. I packed for every logistic - cold, hot, rain and probably even snow. :-P For this trip, I probably had 3 suitcases - one filled with maybe 20 pairs of shoes! Being the Dad he is, Lolo Joey did not bat an eye when packing our small Nissan Stanza. (replica pictured below)

Anyways, the bag is packed. I've probably packed way too much but Hubby, being the husband he is, hasn't batted an eye either. ;-)