Friday, June 26, 2009

Swimming at Noah's Ark

Baby J and I went to Noah's Ark today for some fun in the sun!


Have I said how much she loves the water? What's great about this pool is the water is 6 inches deep at the edge and no more than maybe 10 inches deep in the middle of the pool. Perfect for little ones!


It was HOT though - the coolest place was under the mushroom waterfall!


"Mama - please put me back in the water."


Miss J LOVED riding the slide - wasn't scared a bit. It was a little fast for me though!


Lola refused to put on her teeny weeny purple polka dot bikini and lived to regret it. She sweated it out under the shade. I bet she wears it the next time we go swimming!


all images taken with Canon Powershot SD880IS

Questions? Comments? e-mail theworldaccordingtomissj@gmail.com